Farzad Golpayegani composed music for “Woman, Dream, Nightmare” performance by Soroosh Milanizadeh in Mohsen Art Gallery in Tehran/Iran.
Performance, or “Moving Frames” as it is called by Milanizadeh, was performed starring Baran Kosari, Negar Javaherian and Mona Shah.
Find reportage of the performance at this link.
Farzad composed music for “The last cottage” a short movie by Soroosh Milanizadeh.
- Director: Soroosh Milanizadeh
- Screenwriter: Maryam Ghofrani
- Photography: Soroosh Milanizadeh
- Editor: Mojtaba Hatamifar
- Music: Farzad Golpayegani
- Set & Costume Design: Hamid Poorazari
- Sound: Saeed Samsam
- Cast: Ali Sarabi
- Time: 12 min
Watch the trailer here at YouTube.